• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Chit-Chatters Thread - Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha!

Alchemy of transformation starts with sacrifice.
Staff member
Moderator
15,219
11,881
229

Aakash.

ᴍᴀʏ ɪ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀɴᴛɪᴇs ?
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
55,276
170,190
354

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Super-Moderator
62,217
47,128
354
Sexual abuse is not okay too?!?
This is the first time mujhe iss limit Tak bolna pada idhar...nhi toh I try to stay within the rules. Kuch toh reason hoga na uska.

I'm not an angel 😇 ke family abuse na kar skun...but I try to avoid it. But was necessary today. Nhi toh usko akal nhi aane wale the
Nope sexual abuse is also not ok .

Sure karo family abuse, result bhi aayega fir uska .
 

Riky007

उड़ते पंछी का ठिकाना, मेरा न कोई जहां...
22,811
45,843
259
Sexual abuse is not okay too?!?
This is the first time mujhe iss limit Tak bolna pada idhar...nhi toh I try to stay within the rules. Kuch toh reason hoga na uska.

I'm not an angel 😇 ke family abuse na kar skun...but I try to avoid it. But was necessary today. Nhi toh usko akal nhi aane wale the
सच बोलूं, जितना उसने लिखा, लोग वही करने इधर आते हैं।

पर जो तुमने लिखा, वो फैमिली पर बात थी।

As simple as this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top