• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

starting my journey

🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories

ARBITER

New Member
8
2
3
Hey guys myself Prakhar from Mumbai
I want to start writing erotica my I am not confident yet so if somebody wants help in editing proofreading creatives or images I will be very glad to help and it will also count as experience for me
thanks
 

Bulbul_Rani

Well-Known Member
4,224
2,506
143
Hey guys myself Prakhar from Mumbai
I want to start writing erotica my I am not confident yet so if somebody wants help in editing proofreading creatives or images I will be very glad to help and it will also count as experience for me
thanks
Welcome🎉
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARBITER

Clipmaster99

Winner of Award - "No.1 Contributor to XForum"
Staff member
Moderator
157,211
346,578
354
Hey guys myself Prakhar from Mumbai
I want to start writing erotica my I am not confident yet so if somebody wants help in editing proofreading creatives or images I will be very glad to help and it will also count as experience for me
thanks
That is a good idea, as many Stories need proofreading here. Since you have posted this message in English, I presume you are speaking about English Stories. You can send a PM to the respective writer and offer your free services to help them polish the stories.

Of course, since you are a new member, you will need a minimum of 50 posts (LIKES and Comments) to be eligible to PM any Member.

I have a suggestion to help you to write erotic stories. Put pen to paper (open a Word Doc) and start putting your thoughts in writing. You may have fantastic ideas, but unless you put them in writing, they will remain only in your head.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Aakash. and ARBITER

ARBITER

New Member
8
2
3
That is a good idea, as many Stories need proofreading here. Since you have posted this message in English, I presume you are speaking about English Stories. You can send a PM to the respective writer and offer your free services to help them polish the stories.

Of course, since you are a new member, you will need a minimum of 50 posts (LIKES and Comments) to be eligible to PM any Member.

I have a suggestion to help you to write erotic stories. Put pen to paper (open a Word Doc) and start putting your thoughts in writing. You may have fantastic ideas, but unless you put them in writing, they will remain only in your head.
thanks I'll keep this in mind
 
🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories
Top