• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery A peculiar deformity

🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
Originally this tale been written by “Pinkbaby” in urdu. So all credit goes to him/her.

I say this with apologies: what I have written reflects my own understanding; it is an attempt to narrate the story as I have interpreted it. Therefore, I request you all not to link my version with the original tale. I have simply written the story based on my own perspective. If there are any errors, please let me know so I can correct them; however, please do not make comparisons—neither regarding the wording nor the specific episodes. I am making every effort not to deviate from the original story.

This story translated from Hindi story link given below.



https://xforum.live/threads/ajeeb-si-pyaas-complete-hinglish-and-%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%80.221469/
 

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
Let's begin the story. And enjoy the deformity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: curious1964

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
I am Dr. Sana. I am 27 years old, and I got married just four months ago. My husband, Saud, is also a doctor and runs his own hospital in Karachi. Before our marriage, I used to work as well, but I quit my job after the wedding to take a bit of a break. Storied by Funlover.

I am a very fair-skinned, slender, and smart-looking woman-neither too thin nor too heavy. My body possesses just the right amount of curves and flesh needed to make a woman appear attractive and sexy. My bra size is 36B. My skin is so milky-white, radiant, and silky-smooth that even the slightest touch from someone's hand leaves a red mark on my body. People often look at me and say, "Sana, you are absolutely like milk."

My husband, Saud, is also incredibly handsome. With his fair complexion and sharp features, he possesses the kind of face that drives girls wild. He has a smart physique-not overly muscular, but well-toned-and his clean-shaven face looks so sexy that I find myself getting turned on just by looking at him. He loves me deeply and never misses an opportunity to fuck me whenever he is at home.

We make love at least four or five times a week. His passionate thrusting-and his habit of burying his cock deep inside my pussy-has transformed me into a sex-starved, horny woman myself. Neither of us is conservative, unlike most Pakistani couples. We enjoy everything together: I suck his cock, he licks my pussy, and on several occasions, he has even fucked me in the ass. It hurt a little at first, but now I’ve actually started to enjoy getting fucked in the ass as well.
Created by Funlover.

Saud is very open-minded. At home, he always encourages me to wear short, skimpy, and sexy outfits. Whenever we go out to parties or go shopping, he never objects to me wearing modern clothes. In fact, whenever other men stare at me, he himself teases me-"Look at how many guys are going crazy just looking at your boobs and ass." Hearing him say things like that makes my pussy get even wetter.

We live in Karachi. Saud’s father, a wealthy landowner, manages his estates back in the village. His eldest son (Saud’s brother) also lives in the village with his wife and their one-year-old son. For our sake, they had given us their spacious house in the city. To ensure our privacy, we didn't hire any domestic staff. I handled the light household chores and the cooking all by myself.

For quite some time, I had been asking Saud to send over a cleaner for a deep cleaning of the house-specifically for the storeroom in the basement. Every time, he would say, "I’ll send one of the guys from the hospital; he’ll be much more trustworthy. That way, I won't have to worry about leaving him alone in the house while I'm away."

Finally, one day he announced, "Nirullah (Neeraj) is coming tomorrow. He works as a sweeper at the hospital-he’s a very hardworking and honest young man."

I was a bit surprised. "Nirullah (Neeraj)? That sounds like a Hindu name, doesn't it?"

Saud smiled and replied, "Yeah, it is, but he’s a really good guy. Honest, hardworking, and completely obedient. His religion doesn't matter. Don't you worry about it."
Crafted by Funlover.

I remained silent. In truth, I wasn't all that worried about it myself.

***************************************************************


Stay tuned friends.......

Funlover.


 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashiq Baba

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
Meaning of “PAN”:>>> “The base is a betel leaf, combined with areca nut (which contains the stimulant arecoline) and slaked lime paste (calcium hydroxide), which acts as a binder. It can be sweet (meetha paan, containing sugar/fennel seeds) or savory/intoxicating (containing tobacco or spices). Long-term chewing leads to permanent red staining of the teeth.”


A few days later, one morning, we were both having breakfast. Saud was already dressed and ready for the hospital. Just then, the doorbell rang. He set his cup down on the table and went to open the door. A short while later, he returned, with a man following close behind him.
Product of Funlover.

As the man entered the dining hall, I scrutinized him from head to toe. At first glance, he looked like an incredibly filthy sweeper. He was wearing a light-green, half-sleeved shirt that was absolutely grimy. The shirt was so soiled that its original color was no longer discernible; it looked as though it hadn't been washed in months. It was stained with old, ingrained marks of oil and dirt. The top buttons of the shirt were missing, leaving the upper part of his chest exposed. As far down as his chest was visible, it was covered in thick, black hair.

Below, he wore a dirty ‘lungi’ (sarong), which was in just as wretched a condition as his shirt. His hair was heavily greased and styled in the "Tere Naam (a film name)" fashion-the signature look of Salman Khan. Yet, despite the heavy application of oil, his hair still looked incredibly dirty; dust was clearly visible embedded within the strands. There was so much oil that it appeared to be ever so slightly trickling down his temples.

His complexion was pitch-black-the color of coal. His black, thick, and muscular arms bulged out from the short sleeves of his shirt. He stood an inch or two shorter than Saud, yet his physique was far more muscular-likely the result of gym training or regular exercise. The dirty “lungi” hung just below his knees; below that point, his legs were completely bare and caked in black grime and dirt.

All in all, he looked as though he hadn't taken a bath in days. Due to the heat, beads of sweat glistened on his forehead, neck, and arms, and his shirt was visibly damp with perspiration. He stood there with his eyes cast down, slowly moving his jaws as if he were chewing on something.

After taking a thorough look at him, I found the man utterly repulsive. To be honest, I felt a surge of disgust the moment I laid eyes on him. His mere presence had filled the room with a faint, unpleasant stench.

I was still staring at him when I was startled by the sound of Saud’s voice.

“Sana, this is Neeru.”

“Neeru?” I asked with a hint of surprise. “But didn’t you say his name was Nirullah (Neeraj)?”

Saud laughed and replied, “Oh, darling, this “is” Nirullah (Neeraj). Everyone just calls him Neeru.”

I glanced at Neeru; he, too, was smiling shyly. As he smiled, his teeth became visible-and they were stained completely red. That explained it: he had been chewing “paan”.
Written by Funlover.

Saud said, “Sana, go ahead and have him do whatever work you need done. If you need to call him back another time, he’ll be happy to come. I’m off to the hospital now; I’m running late.”

Then Saud turned to Neeru. “Neeru, when does your shift at the hospital start?”



Stay tuned there are much more to know......



Funlover.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashiq Baba

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
Neeru replied, “Sir, I’ve just come off the night shift.”

Saud said, “Oh, in that case, you probably haven’t even had breakfast yet. Sana, dear, why don’t you get him some breakfast or a bite to eat before you put him to work?”

I replied, “Alright, very well.”
Edited by Maitri.

As Saud headed toward the bedroom, I followed right behind him and said, “Saud, what kind of savage have you brought home to clean the house? Just look at how filthy he is! The mere sight of him makes me want to vomit.” Saud smiled, pulled me into his arms, and-planting a firm kiss on my lips and said, “My love, you only need him to clean the house; you’re not asking him to cook, are you? Besides, he is a sweeper, which is why he looks a bit grimy; but he is a very honest and trustworthy man. I’ve never heard a single complaint about him at the hospital.”

After kissing me, Saud headed out. I followed him out and sat back down at the dining table. Saud picked up his car keys. I called out “Bye” from where I sat. Saud then said to Neeru,

“Neeru, come and close the door.”

As soon as the sound of Saud’s car faded into the distance, Neeru returned and stood to one side.

I took the last sip of tea from my cup and stood up, adjusting my gown. True to my daily routine, I was still wearing my gown at that hour. My gown was made of pink silk-very soft and lustrous, yet not see-through. It featured half-sleeves that left my slender, fair arms-soft as butter-barely exposed. The hem of the gown fell below my knees but well above my ankles, revealing a good portion of my fair legs as well as my soft, pale feet. The gown was cinched at my waist with a matching silk sash.

Beneath the gown, I was wearing a matching black lace bra and panties. Thanks to Saud’s earlier playful teasing, the sash had come slightly loose, allowing a glimpse of the upper curve of my fair bosom, though my cleavage remained hidden from view.

I rose from my chair and, as I headed toward the kitchen, said, “Neeru, please sit down. I’ll bring you some breakfast in just a moment, and then we can get to work.”

Neeru replied, “Yes, Ma’am.”

I went into the kitchen, fried some eggs for Neeru, toasted some bread, and prepared a cup of tea. My heart was completely averse to the idea of working alongside such a grimy-looking man, but there was nothing I could do about it now. I arranged the breakfast on a tray and carried it outside. He was sitting on the ground to one side, chewing on some “paan”. I extended the tray toward him. Without looking at me, he took the tray and said, "Thank you, Ma'am-sahib."

Having served the breakfast, I returned to the kitchen. I brought out a cup of tea for myself as well; sitting down at the dining table, I took sips of my tea while watching Neeru.

Neeru was devouring the toast like a famished animal, taking occasional gulps of tea in between bites. My gaze drifted to his hands, and I noticed they were filthy. He hadn't even deemed it necessary to wash them before eating.

Filled with revulsion, I thought to myself: "What a filthy human being this Neeru is. Even animals are better than him; they at least keep themselves clean by licking their own paws."

I asked him, "Neeru, how old are you?"

Neeru: "Ma'am-sahib, I suppose I must be around twenty-four or twenty-five."

Me: "Are you married?"

Neeru, blushing: "Yes, Ma'am-sahib."

I let out a soft chuckle at the way he blushed in such a goofy manner.

Just then, he finished his breakfast and tea. My tea was finished as well, so I stood up. Neeru quickly rose and extended his tray toward me. Taking the tray, I turned toward the kitchen. As I walked away, my eyes fell upon the dishes; his dirty fingerprints were smudged all over the white plate and cup.

“Just look at how filthy his hands are. I wonder if he ever even washes them.”

I placed the dishes in the sink and walked out of the kitchen.




How did you like this part?



************************************************************




How did you find this part and my effort?


That’s all for today; we’ll meet again with a new episode.

Until then, as always, I look forward to your comments.

JAY BHARAT from FunLove.




 
🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
I look forward to your valuable feedback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: niteshp

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
Unfortunately no comments at all!!!!!!!!!

Still looking forward.
 

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
Let's move ahead
 

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
Neeru was standing right there in the hall, looking around. The moment he saw me, he asked, "Ma'am, shall we start the cleaning?"

I replied, "Yes, but first, we need to start with the storeroom. Come with me."
Written by Maitri Patel.

I led him toward the storeroom. Our storeroom was located in the basement. After descending the stairs, one entered a medium-sized room. In one section of that room, a gallery had been built-positioned about four feet below the ceiling and five feet above the floor. The gallery wasn't particularly large, but it was cluttered with a considerable amount of stuff-piles of cartons and suitcases.

Being situated in the basement, the storeroom lacked any exhaust vents or skylights. Consequently, the air inside was perpetually thick with heat, humidity, and stifling stuffiness. No direct light or breeze could find its way in from any direction. Every time I went into the storeroom to retrieve or put away something, I would end up drenched in sweat within just a few minutes.

Neeru was walking right behind me. His presence trailing me suddenly made me acutely self-conscious-worried that his gaze might be fixed on my rear end. As a result, my gait became somewhat awkward. I tried to minimize the sway of my hips, but in doing so, I likely ended up exaggerating the arch in my lower back even more.

Neeru followed me into the storeroom. I switched on the lights inside. There was a single fluorescent tube light that, once illuminated, cast a bright glow across the entire room. However, the moment we stepped inside, we were hit by an intense wave of heat.

I said to him, "First, you need to climb up and clean the gallery, and then rearrange some of the boxes and cartons."

He replied, "Alright, Ma'am-whatever you say."

I pointed toward a wooden ladder leaning against the wall, saying, "Take this, climb up, and give the place a good brushing. After that, we can tackle the task of organizing the boxes. You go ahead and get this done; I’ll be right back."

Having assigned him the task, I left the basement and headed back upstairs. In just that short span of time, a sweat had broken out all over my body.

I went into my bedroom, switched on the AC, and settled down to watch TV. At the same time, I picked up my brush and began running it through my shoulder-length, silky black hair. I sat by the dressing table, brushing my hair while watching a TV serial.
Assisted by Funlover.

I became so engrossed in watching TV that I completely forgot there was someone in the house working. Still sitting there, lost in my own world after finishing my brushing, I proceeded to apply some light makeup-just as I usually did as part of my routine. I applied a lovely, glossy red lipstick and enhanced my features with a dusting of face powder. I also sprayed my favorite perfume generously all over my body.

This was often how I carried myself around the house-dressed casually and at ease-until it was time for my husband to return home. Once I was done with my makeup, I lay back on the bed, propped up against the pillows, and resumed watching TV. I had completely forgotten about Neeru.

*******************************


Stay tuned friends.



Funlover.


 
  • Like
Reactions: Vinikalludi

Funlover

I am here only for sex stories No personal contact
19,168
30,950
259
About half an hour later, it suddenly struck me that Neeru was downstairs working in the storeroom. I immediately got up, adjusting my gown as I rose. Just before stepping out of the room, my gaze fell upon the mirror, and for a brief moment, I simply froze. I felt a sudden surge of affection for my own reflection, for at that moment, I looked far more beautiful than I usually did in my daily routine.

I had taken a shower that morning before breakfast, so I felt completely fresh. With the makeup on, my skin seemed to glow even more radiantly. Gazing at myself in the mirror, I picked up the perfume bottle once again and gave myself another thorough spritz.
Written by Maitri.

Even at that moment, no untoward thoughts crossed my mind regarding what Neeru might think of me. I viewed him as nothing more than a servant.

As I stepped into the storeroom, I once again caught the scent of dampness that pervaded the space. However, this time, that damp smell was mingled with something else-a foul, unpleasant stench-like the odor of someone’s filthy sweat and unwashed body. At first, I couldn't figure it out; then, suddenly, my eyes fell upon Neeru, and I realized that the foul odor was emanating from his body.

My nose wrinkled in disgust, and my brow furrowed.

I noticed that Neeru had climbed up onto the gallery. He had finished scrubbing the entire gallery floor with a brush and was now dusting off the boxes and suitcases stored up there.

As my gaze rested on him, I saw that he had taken off his soiled shirt and placed it aside on a box. He was now clad only in his dirty “lungi” and a vest-a garment even filthier than his shirt. The vest might once have been white, but through sheer grime, its original color had vanished completely. It was sleeveless and torn in a couple of places; here and there, it was stained with black oil spots and caked with dirt.

His dark, swarthy arms were now completely bare, exposed all the way up to his shoulders. His chest, too, was now largely visible.

Upon seeing me, he spoke: "Ma'am, the cleaning is done. Now, please tell me-what should be done with these boxes?"

I approached the gallery and, carefully gathering my gown, ascended three steps of the wooden ladder. My upper body was now level with the gallery floor.
Assisted by Funlover.

Observing the cleanliness of the gallery, I felt a momentary urge to compliment him. He had truly executed the work exactly as my husband had instructed. Saud had been absolutely right in saying that Neeru was a capable worker, but utterly lacking in brains.

Recalling my husband's words, I smiled faintly.

A short distance away, Neeru was sitting on his haunches. His “lungi” had ridden up to his knees, leaving his dark, swarthy legs fully exposed to my view.

As I drew this close to him, I once again became acutely aware of the foul odor rising from his body. His entire frame was drenched in sweat. His shoulders, chest, and arms were right before my eyes-completely bare-with beads of sweat glistening upon them.

Neeru was standing right there in the hall, looking around. The moment he saw me, he asked, "Ma'am, shall we start the cleaning?"

I replied, "Yes, but first, we need to start with the storeroom. Come with me."


************************************ .


Stay tuned friends.


Funlover.






 
🔥 Read Next Hot Story →
Discover more exclusive stories
Top