• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

NSFW Share Your Experience with prostitution

Randi Chode ho?

  • Virgin hu, porn pe hilata hu

  • Ghar ke mahilao ko free me chodta hu

  • Biwi/gf ko hi chod ta hu

  • Free me choda ha dusro ki maal ko

  • Other

  • Occasionally peysa deke taze taze ladkiyon ko pelta hu ghori banake


Results are only viewable after voting.

maleeba

Well-Known Member
4,788
5,908
159
Kya apne kabhi koi call girl, ya prostitution ke sath sex kiye ha? Apna experience and uski rate and description de. I think bohot sare college going ladkiya aaj kaal part time call girl job karti hay, what you think?

Maine kbhi call girl se sex nhi kiya hai lekin Aap ki baat sahi hai ki aajkl ki collegian aur married aurate bhi part time call girl ka kaam krti hai
 
  • Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

CChor

ⒸⒸⒽⓄⓇ
13,137
34,852
244
When I was in teen went for paid sex with friends.Honestly it was greatest time when friends come along to support you for task.
After some time before marriage also tried with some prostitutes but was a bit reluctant. Got excited with flirting mature bhabhis ladies and as a gentleman gesture did what was required. Now after marriage
I am afraid of doung with prostitute.
 

CChor

ⒸⒸⒽⓄⓇ
13,137
34,852
244
When I was in teen went for paid sex with friends.Honestly it was greatest time when friends come along to support you for task.
After some time before marriage also tried with some prostitutes but was a bit reluctant. Got excited with flirting mature bhabhis ladies and as a gentleman gesture did what was required. Now after marriage
I am afraid of doung with prostitute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maleeba
Top