• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Recent content by MASTUROFALL

  1. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy The Unconventional Adoption

    Hi readers, thanks for the encouraging words. While I am working on further updates, generally my theme is always these kind of soft cores revolving around breastfeeding. Kindy share where you guys want this story to move fwd, share with me your fantasies. As well if you could help me share any...
  2. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy The Unconventional Adoption

    Update 4 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." She removed the bed sheet from Ravi, and said, "Now we don't need this. You can be NANGU as long as you want" And then she went to the other room while Ravi was lying NANGU on the floor Ravi was excited that finally she accepted his...
  3. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy The Unconventional Adoption

    Update 3 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." Ravi was overhearing all this conversation. He was excited that finally his fantasy coming true. Rita looked sexy with her 36 DD breasts. Ravi was looking forward to this unique sexual fantasy journey. He shared a glance with Mr. Ramana...
  4. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy The Unconventional Adoption

    Update 2 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." The next morning, the special unit was bathed in a warm, golden light that filtered through the pastel curtains. The room hummed with a symphony of soft coos and gentle snores, as the resident babies slept peacefully. Ravi, nestled in his...
  5. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Humiliated Journey of an abuser from old to infant

    This is the new story - https://exforum.live/threads/the-unconventional-adoption.189640/
  6. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Bhabi Breastfeeds Chintu

    This is the new story - https://exforum.live/threads/the-unconventional-adoption.189640/
  7. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy The Unconventional Adoption

    Update 1 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." In the quiet, dusty town of Mundakad, where the clock seemed to tick at half the usual speed, the orphanage stood as a pillar of hope for abandoned souls. The building was a three-story marvel of red brick and whitewashed walls, nestled...
  8. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Humiliated Journey of an abuser from old to infant

    Hi Everyone, I’ve been caught up with a lot lately, so I haven’t been able to share updates as often as I’d like. While I can’t promise consistency just yet, I’ll do my best to post more regularly. In the meantime, I’m working on another exciting story—stay tuned, it’s coming soon! Thank you for...
  9. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Bhabi Breastfeeds Chintu

    Hi Everyone, I’ve been caught up with a lot lately, so I haven’t been able to share updates as often as I’d like. While I can’t promise consistency just yet, I’ll do my best to post more regularly. In the meantime, I’m working on another exciting story—stay tuned, it’s coming soon! Thank you for...
  10. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Bhabi Breastfeeds Chintu

    Update 14 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." She asked. "What happened beta? What are you looking at?" Naina spread her legs wider, giving Chintu a clear view of her glistening pussy. She saw his eyes widen with shock and curiosity as they took in the sight of her wet, hairy slit...
  11. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Humiliated Journey of an abuser from old to infant

    Update 7 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." Raman's eyes fluttered open, his body tensing as Rani's fingers wrapped around his cock, still glistening from his earlier arousal. "Fuck, he's still hard," Rani murmured, her voice thick with desire. She stroked him gently, her fingers...
  12. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Bhabi Breastfeeds Chintu

    Update 13 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." Naina's mind raced with filthy thoughts as she watched Chintu nurse at her breast. She wanted more, much more. She wanted to feel his tiny cock inside her, to ride him until she screamed. But first, she needed to make sure he was ready...
  13. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Humiliated Journey of an abuser from old to infant

    Stay Tuned. Next Update is coming this Friday ......
  14. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Bhabi Breastfeeds Chintu

    Stay Tuned. Next Update is coming this Friday ......
  15. MASTUROFALL

    Fantasy Humiliated Journey of an abuser from old to infant

    Update 6 NOTE: "All characters are over the age of 18." Shanti sat there, Leela lifted Baby Raman onto Shanti's Lap. Raman was frustrated but couldn't do anything as he was helpless. He was feeling the humiliation, but coudln't do anything. Leela sternly said to Raman, "MMMM, Beta, Drink...
Top