If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
One was named “For_Him”. Another “Mirror_Self”. And a third simply “Videos”.
His hands froze on the keyboard.
He shouldn’t open them. She was his sister. But curiosity mixed with the same restless energy that had started with his mother made him click the first one.
Photos filled the screen...
Geetha Murthy 10:15 PM Puneet, are you still awake? I finished my reading earlier than expected and the house is quiet again. I don’t want to disturb you if you’re resting, but… I enjoyed our chat today. More than I thought I would. It’s been a while since I had such a respectful and engaging...
He locked the phone and slipped it into his pocket. The house was winding down. Poornima had gone to her room. Geetha was in the kitchen finishing some last-minute things. Jagan went to his room, closed the door, and lay on the bed. His mind was racing with everything — the chat, her warmth, the...
The request had been accepted.
. There was a new message from Geetha Murthy.
He opened it with trembling fingers.
Geetha Murthy 10:52 AM Hello Puneet, Thank you for your kind message. I’m glad you found my comment on that post helpful. Literature has a way of connecting people across...
This is borrowed story from another forum - with small tweaks
The Homecoming – A Slow Awakening
Jagan Murthy stepped out of the arrival gate at Pune’s Lohegaon Airport carrying only a small backpack. At 27, he looked every inch the successful young banker — tall, broad-shouldered from...
"Rampal, it's time,"Simran said a couple days later.
"Time for what?" he asked.
"I can tell my fertile period is coming on."
"Oh," Rampal said.
"Are you still okay with this?" she asked.
"Do I have a choice?" he returned, already knowing the answer.
"I suppose not,"Simran answered. "I...
Chapter #
Sukhbir and Simran watched the sun go down from their porch. He had on his jeans and she was topless but with her wrap around skirt on. They had spent much of the day in bed. Now they sat on the swing holding each other close. Sukhbir turned his mother's face to him and kissed her for...
"Rampal, are you sure about this? It is your last chance to back out."Simran asked with her heart thumping as they sat on the porch swing. Incredibly she almost felt that she wanted him to say no and that they could go back to being husband, wife, and son, and live like a normal family. A yes...
It had taken a long time but it seemed that Sukhbir and Rampal had reached an unspoken agreement that each would overlook their own possessive jealously for the good of the family. Yet, they did not act like father and son, for that was no longer possible. If anything they acted as equals in all...
Chapter 6
As the months passedSimran and Sukhbir continued their liaisons at the lagoon. For some time she wouldn't allow the contact to go further than it had already. They would watch one another masturbate but she had a strict rule about touching, other than kissing. And they kissed a lot...
Chapter 4
"Mom, aren't we going to the lagoon today?" Sukhbir asked the next day when his mother showed no indication that she was getting ready to go.
Simran told Sukhbir that she wasn't feeling well and that they would have to wait a few days for any further lessons. She wasn't entirely...
Chapter 2
When weeks turned into months and still there was no rescue,Simran and Rampal began to give up hope. They kept it to themselves and tried to put on a brave front for Sukhbir. They were always positive saying that they were sure that many searchers were looking for them and it would...
It was the early 1900's and sea travel was dangerous and reserved for the wealthiest individuals, business trade, or the very brave. Danger came in many forms, not the least of which was the unpredictable weather. Reporting of weather was crude or nonexistent and there was rarely any warning...
Early in the next afternoon, Radhika took off for a session at the local parlour run by her childhood friend. I knew she had already shaved her pussy during her bath earlier. She wanted to get her nails, eyebrows and some waxing done as well. She was really putting in the extra effort to make...
"Kabir, my boy, wanna go for a ride? We can grab some breakfast on the way," daddy said.
"Lets go!" I said, enthusiastically. I loved to go on motorcycle rides with my father-in-law.
I quickly put on my jeans and t-shirt, and met him in his garage. Daddy maintained his old Royal Enfield...